Tuesday 5 May 2015

On the Road Again!

Eight hours on the road today and here I am in High River. I think I should have been a truck driver. Love the feeling of going somewhere. Makes me go places in my mind too.

But right about now, after having a blasted headache since yesterday that just won't go away, I'm ready to grab some zzz's - just like this guy and hopefully tomorrow my head will feel better. Is this how it feels to have a hang-over I wonder? If so, why would people deliberately do that to themselves? I don't get it!


Tomorrow I attend another book launch. Each one I've done so far has been a little bit different. It will be interesting what this one scheduled for tomorrow evening will be like. Don't know anyone here except my two daughters. I have no expectations. Just going with the flow.

This time I am part of a Gala of Artists at a pretty darn cool coffee shop which recently opened it's doors here in High River. It's called:"A River Ran Through It." If you're part of Facebook, check out the information about it by clicking on their name!







No comments:

Post a Comment