Thursday 19 March 2015

It's Over - Almost

The day is approaching the end.

Day? What the heck am I talking about? It's 8:30 pm. I started at 7:30 am.

It's time to quit, put my feet up and relax with a good movie, a Pepsi and a bowl of popcorn. Darn that sounds good!

One more phone call to make. I tried to make that call on my drive home from work but the other party was busy so it's been pushed to an evening call.

Tomorrow, only one client. A phone session due to lack of transportation on the client's part. Then it's off to clean someone's home, after which it's back to our home to clean up our mess, wash clothes, pack our bags and catch a few winks before heading out in the wee hours of the morning.

Making our way across the mountains back to Kelowna. Have a Saturday to Saturday trip planned. Wednesday is the big night for my book launch over there. Good thing I'm busy and don't have too much time to get wound up about that.

I best get that phone call made right away. My pj's are calling my name. I can hear the fizz from my Pepsi. Smell the popcorn and feel my cozy warm blanket around me. Better get on with the program......  

No comments:

Post a Comment