Tuesday 21 June 2016

Strawberry Moon

At 11:30 pm Andree and I jumped in the pick-up truck and went for a drive out of town to get an unobstructed view of the Strawberry Moon. It was well worth it. What a gem! I was in communion with my friend Barbara. Her and I shared many a conversation about our mutual love for the moon.


Can  you believe it? 11:30 at night and we could have drove around without our headlights. It was still that bright out there.


And sunrise is at 5:00 am but it's light way before the sun is actually up. I love the longest day of the year. I would love for it to stick around for about 6 months. I'm a light seeker/sun worshipper type of gal.

Last night we were out by the dam around dusk. Lucky us, we saw a deer, a moose and then this big Blue Heron showed off with a pose before he set sail into the big blue yonder.


We had a wonderful fun filled day in nature with friends then all these animals coming across our path in the evening was what's called "the icing on the cake." 

No comments:

Post a Comment