Tuesday 23 June 2015

Big Day!

Nothing exciting but a big day working out in the yard(s).

Yes, there's an "s". I take care of our yard and of the neighbors yard. Actually, the neighbor has 3 lots and we have 2 so that would account as to why it took me 12 hours today to: prune the hedges, get on all fours to pull weeds, pass the rototiller, water all the shrubs, plants, trees and garden, mow the grass and do the weed eating around the perimeter.

It was the first day in I don't know how long where there was no wind! How pleasant it was to be out there working in the sunshine. Got too much of it though. I did put on the sunscreen and still burnt some. And then I missed some patches when I spread the sunscreen out. Those look pretty nasty. Hopefully it all turns brown after a few days.

Tomorrow it's back at the office for the rest of the week. That's ok. It will give my skin a chance to simmer down.

Here's the four of us on the ferry to Victoria to start our bike ride. I think that's the only picture with all four. Someone on the boat offered to take it for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment