Saturday 13 June 2015

So Much Happening - So Much Left Unsaid.

Another book launch has come and gone! It's interesting how each one is different and each has it's own unique aspects. Intriguing. I'm learning. I'm growing. I'm experiencing.

The trip starts tomorrow. Yippee! First a drive to Vancouver. Then we take a 1.5 hour ride on a BC Ferry which drops us off 30 km from Victoria. From there we hop on our bikes and ride to Victoria, (along the sea shore mind you - tough eh), do some visiting and spend the night there at a historic hotel. Then in the next few days we make our way to Sooke. There's so much to see along the way I'm afraid it could take us forever to get there.

There's a mixture of emotions going through me tonight. Hopefully I can calm them down and they will let me get some sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun! Enjoy the fresh BC air! Next trip I'm coming too!!

    ReplyDelete