Wednesday 22 July 2015

Have To or Choose To

I suppose I should quit now with this blogging stuff. Get on and do something else with my day. But hell, it's my day off and why not be doing something fun that I haven't had a chance to do in what feels like forever.

There's lots I could be doing like vacuuming the popcorn and crumbs on the floor, watering the neighbors plants, preparing something for supper, washing clothes, attempting to fix the kitchen tap that has been dripping in like forever, or staining the two little wooden stools to match the front and back deck Andree and I fixed, scrubbed and stained this past week.

Here's part of the back deck.
We took down the corral around the front deck and here's what it looks like now.

"Have to's" are going out the door today as I dive into the "I choose to's." I might still tinker with that kitchen that but I'll move it into the "I choose to" list first. 





No comments:

Post a Comment