Monday 22 February 2016

Call Me Curious George

Did you see it?

I crawled out of bed, looked out the window and spotted the huge full moon making it's way down the Western sky. What a sight. I stood at the window and admired it for a while and soon realized I needed to live the full experience of watching it come all the way down until it kissed the ground below.

So I peeled off my PJ's, jumped into some outside gear and headed out the door to see the moon set. What a beauty!




As soon as it did that, I set out for the other side of town so I could catch the sunrise. And there it was. A beautiful sunrise coming to help us greet the day. How fortunate we are!






It was a sight to behold on both sides of town!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Oh. This means I got it backward in the newspaper this week, when I understood that the moon rose in the east and set in the west, with the planet Jupiter (?) following it.

    ReplyDelete