Saturday 20 February 2016

Woohoo!

Check it out! I'm on my new toy.


I am so grateful I bought a service plan from Best Buy which included uploading my new computer with all my programs, transferring all my information, email, and all the other stuff I had on my old machine. I had to spend 4.5 hours at Best Buy in order to get it all done but it was well worth the wait and being there while they were doing it.

As compared to my old computer, this feels like I'm driving a Cadillac. In fact, I'm quite sure I am. It's a sleek little 13.3" touchscreen Hewlett-Packard Intel Core i5 dual core processor with 8 GB of RAM and a 256 GB solid state drive. Smooth!

I have tons of stuff to learn mind you but that's okay. I'll get there, one step at a time. This is a way better choice than the first machine I purchased and had to return. Yup. I'm a happy camper right now.

Plus I'm sitting at a coffee shop (Starbucks) sipping on a delicious cup of herbal berry tea, which I miss doing since we moved to our little country town where there's no such thing. There's just something about being surrounded by the company of people I don't know chatting away, reading, writing, discussing.

I'm waiting for Andree's event to be over so we can drive back home. She's at the 2016 National Scotties Tournament of Hearts. She was super excited about having the opportunity to attend the opening ceremonies and a couple of games as well.

I on the other hand don't have a clue about curling and not much of an interest either. Hence my time at a coffee shop blogging on my new computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment