Monday 9 November 2015

Passion

Someone sent me a quote today that basically said; "Passion is what allows dreams to become a reality." Ain't that the truth!

Without passion my dream of writing a book would have never become a reality. Without passion my desire to do the kind of work I do would not have happened and I would not be where I am today. Without passion to follow my truth I would not be living the kind of relationship that is right for me. Without passion I would find it difficult to get up in the morning looking forward to my day.

Passion is filled with hope and excitement. Passion is the burning in my gut that won't allow me to give up or let go even if I don't know how I will get there. Passion allows me to enter the dream world and to believe in the power of possibility in making my dream become a reality.

My grandmother, at 16 years of age had a passion for painting. She never had any training, never took a class, never studied painting in any way. She just let her passion guide the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment