Thursday 16 February 2017

From Oldest to Youngest

My last post was about my oldest grandson who turned 16 on Valentine's Day. This post is about my youngest grandson and youngest grandchild who turned 4 on Feb 6th.

It has been really hot and sunny in High River where this little man lives. Apparently all the white stuff has disappeared from his back yard and left things rather muddy. What do you think?


It wasn't as warm here at home but pretty warm just the same. I poked and prodded at the patches of ice on our front drive and got the whole thing cleared. The bricks are bare now. Ready for the next snowfall which the weather channel says might happen overnight or tomorrow sometimes.

I guess it's not spring yet but what a delight to see those daylight hours getting longer and longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment