Monday 27 February 2017

A Million Bucks!

Now don't get excited. I didn't win the lottery or nothing. But, it feels that way. Some things are just that delicious.


For instance, a good day at the office, a nice meditative 45 minute trip home watching the sun makes it's way down the western sky, walking into a warm house, peeling off the work clothes, jumping in a nice hot shower until my skin tingles and all muscles relax, pulling on some fresh pj's - I never use to sleep in but use as lounge wear, putting my feet up in my lazy boy chair with my fuzzy blanket wrapped around me and my laptop on my lap while I punch away at the keyboard to share my day with you. 

Yup, it's absolutely delicious! And, sometimes, all of the above is the carrot dangling at the end of my day. 


I bought myself some new plants from a lady who advertised them on Facebook today. I bought 4 but ended up with 6 since she threw in a couple just because. Two of them I kept at my Peace River office, 2 I am keeping at home, and the other 2 are going to my Falher office. 


If I had a solarium I would fill it with plants, cozy sitting areas, Buddhas and soft music. I'm not much into the flowering ones but I love green plants, desert plants and tropical looking ones too. 
How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment