Monday 18 July 2016

Beautiful Sunday

What the heck? Can it really be a whole week since I've showed up here? I swear, time slips through my fingers like the fine sand in an hour glass.

What a beautiful day today. Not too hot, not too cold, not too many mosquitoes, not too much wind. Pretty much a perfect day I'd say.


I didn't get a bike ride in but I did get my 10,000 steps after a walk and my other meanderings of the day plus we got to share a wonderful meal and great conversations with friends on the back deck.


When the company left, Andree and I sat by the fire with our books until 10:30 or so before coming in to do other things. Those other things have now taken me to past midnight so I best think about getting my files ready for tomorrow's day of counselling which starts at 8:30 am.

Oh, I forgot to mention the beautiful sunset on one side of the house and the almost full moon on the other side.

Yup, it was indeed a good day!


No comments:

Post a Comment