Sunday 4 October 2015

A Yellow Rose Day

It looked like Frosty the Snowman outside this morning but what a beautiful day it turned out to be again today. I love the many colors and smells of fall. It adds spice to my life.

My morning started off with this beautiful yellow rose sent to me with love by my friend Marcel. Isn't it beautiful all clad in it's frosty decor.  


While the frost was melting away in the morning sun I decided it was a good time to complete this entrance project that's been nagging me for a while.

Yep, back in the closet, but not for long!
By mid afternoon, the leaves were drying off and flying off the trees after that last bit of frost. Still more to come of course but the fresh air, the crunch of the leaves under our feet, the smell of autumn, the contrast of the bright gold against the green grass, all of it is well worth it and makes for a satisfying day.

Do they make wider rakes do you think?

A Carpet of Gold

1 comment: