Wednesday 14 October 2015

Did I or Did I Not?

Did I do week two of my course? Not.

Did I pick more leaves tonight? Not.

Did I clean the eaves-troughs? Not.

Did I write to my friend in Armstrong? Not.

Did I wash the windows before the weather turns too cold? Not.

However, I did:

Travel 2 hours to and from work.

See four clients.

Put posters up around town.

Take someone out for lunch and join her for a walk in the wind.

Meet with the library people in Peace River to confirm arrangements and what I'll need for my book reading next week and the course I'm to give in two weeks.

Meet with people who wanted to buy my book.

Text back and forth with my daughters who are going through a rocky journey and under a lot of stress right now.

I did my office paper work. Wrote and shared my meditation. Responded to email. Had supper. Read a bit and soaked in the tub for 45 minutes.

And I picked up my journal and wrote three things I'm grateful for today.
- a short river walk with someone who wanted company
- my book being out there doing what I hoped it would do
- the unexpected cheque I received in the mail.

On another note, have a look how our little village had a great idea a while back on how to preserve the town's history.






1 comment:

  1. Cool...lol and what a busy town it is to just stop in the middle of the road to take pics

    ReplyDelete