Tuesday 9 August 2016

I'm Sooooo Excited......

.....as my son, Kevin used to say.

On Thursday, after tomorrow's very full work day, I am leaving for a fun trip - a few days of cycling with my three beautiful daughters, Karen, Jody and Brenda.
Karen
It will be our first mother/daughter trip and I am "biting at the bit" to get into it, share some laughs, have some fun, and do some cycling in the mountains.

Jody
We aren't going very far. Well, I'll be travelling the furthest. A good 8 hours on the road to get to Cochrane, (just on the other side of Calgary) but it's okay cause I don't mind driving.

Brenda
I will be stopping in Edmonton to pick up Karen, and Jody and Brenda will be driving in from High River, which is about an hour's drive for them.

The plan, weather permitting, and depending on what trails are open due to active bears in the area, is to do a couple of easy rides around Bragg Creek, a river ride around Cochrane and another ride from Canmore to Banff.

We will see how it goes. Regardless, of where we go or how much we ride, I'm sure we will have a great time and build some wonderful memories along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment