Thursday 24 November 2016

My Bird - The Eagle


The eagle has always been my bird. In fact there's an eagle on the gold chain I always wear. I guess you could say the eagle is my spirit guide.He seems to always show up for me when I'm in deep contemplation over something or other. He appears and guides me in the right direction.

I didn't see an eagle today but my partner and my friend, (lucky buggers) did! They were kind enough to share their pictures with me. Made my day.







What a beauty! The wing span on that bird is enormous. Here is what the internet describes the eagle as:

Eagle conveys the powers and messages of the spirit; it is man's connection to the divine.

The eagle along with constantly, and consistently, having the number 1:11 or 11:11 appear in my life day after day, speaks volumes to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment