Wednesday 30 November 2016

Talented Friends

Some people are full of talent and they don't even realize it.

A friend of mine, Josee, recently decided to try her hand at making portraits from pictures. She registered for a drawing course and after a few lessons, voila! She can produce something quite remarkable.

This is the picture she used to work from.


 And a couple of days later this is what she presented me with.


A while back I gave her a piece of bark from a birch tree and the first thing I knew, I received part of it back by mail transformed into this. My very own log cabin and place of solitude. Perfect!


Me, on the other hand, I am limited in my creative drawing expressions. They are basically more like those of a child.


Nevertheless, they are very much part of who I am.


By the way folks.

Those of  you who are reading my blog from the email notice you get advising you of a new post, please go to the actual website where my blog resides so you can see the new look that my friend, Kate, put together for me.

She's added my book as well as links to a all the places where you can find me on the web.

Check it out by clicking this link: loutoyou.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment