Monday 17 September 2018

LOOK!

Look at that strange light in the sky! I got a glimpse of it when I was out walking after supper. The wind calmed down and the rain finally stopped, and, Voila! I'm quite sure it's that thing called the sun hiding back there behind those nasty clouds.


I'm the eternal hopeful. So much so that when I got back from work, I cranked up the motor home, took it for a spin to town and got the propane tank filled. Two reasons for that. One to keep the furnace on low so the pipes in the motor home won't freeze. And two, because I'm bound and determined to get one more weekend or at least one more night out camping before the snow comes flying at us again.


I went to the garden and pulled a plant of potatoes for supper. Holy Toledo! Some of those are humongous. The one in the picture below weighed in at 2 lbs. One potato can feed 2 people a good couple of meals.

That bunch are all from the same plant. I threw an apple in there just to show the difference in size.

Busy day with seven sessions tomorrow. It's a little challenging getting back into the swing of things but I'm not complaining. Keeps me out of trouble and helps replenish the bank account. Gratitude for meaningful work I love doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment