Tuesday 17 May 2016

Bathroom Books

These two books are certainly not meant to be bathroom books but it seems to be the only time I can sneak in a few pages lately. What I want to do is lean against an old oak tree with the heat of the sun warming my body and dive into both so I can finish them in one whole sweep.

Both are extremely well written books and a very enjoyable read which makes me want to hide out in the bathroom just so I can devour a few more pages every spare minute I have.

One book takes place between 1937 and 1939 in the wild North of British Columbia. The other, which has been called a wickedly funny account of the author's journey, that starts off in Canada and ends in Spain somewhere around 2005 or so.




Excuse me for a minute - I have to go...........

No comments:

Post a Comment