Sunday 15 May 2016

Where Does the Time Go?

What? It's been 5  days since I showed up here? Really?

I don't know. The closer I get to retirement age, whatever that is, the busier life gets. I'm not sure what that's about. All I know is one day seems to blend into another and the first thing I know another week and pretty soon another month has gone by in the blink of an eye.

Am I the only one that feels like that or are there others out there?

Today, Sunday, was a different kind of day. An enjoyable short get away, kind of experience shared with good friends in a shopping trip to Grande Prairie and an KFC picnic supper in Muskoseepi Park.

That was a nice treat I thoroughly enjoyed.


The beginning of the week right up to Sunday was jammed packed full. Busy at the office. Plus it's been a busy week at home with a few home reno's happening and all the shifting, sorting, rearranging, and purging that happens when a person starts making changes.How does a person accumulate so much stuff? We've only been here for 2 years.

When I'm at work if I have  some time between clients, I don't tell the boss, and I sneak over to the back of my building and take a walk on the pathway along the river's edge.

"Ahhh....the Mighty Peace," as Georgette used to say.



Makes it hard to go back to the office sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment