Friday 28 August 2015

Bits and Pieces

I need to write. I'm not sure what I need to write but I know I need to write. Bugs me this stage. I don't quite know what to do with it. Dwell on it and try to pull it out by bits and pieces or let it bubble to the surface and make it's way out on it's own.

It's like being in some kind of limbo, waiting, listening, anticipating a clear vision to come to me. But all I see is a blurry image I can't quite make sense of - a mirage in the distance that urges me to follow with the promise that I will find the answer to the vision I seek.


I can't sit still. That's one of the signs. I know this now. The need to keep moving is also the need to catch a better glimpse, to run ahead, to see clearer, to not lose the little bit I do see.

I wonder though if maybe I'm making things worse. Maybe I'm the one stirring the water and making everything blurry. Maybe what I need to do is still still long enough to let the water settle so the vision will clear. Then I can grab my pen and begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment