Tuesday 25 August 2015

What's Cooking?

***Supper for one thing.

Got home at 7 tonight. Felt like a pioneer woman going to fetch wood and making a fire to cook my supper.

Of course I didn't have to go to the bush to find wood or rub two sticks together to get it going.


***It was great to see my daughter and my grand kids and be part of their lives for a little while, but it's also nice to come home and get back to doing my own things.

***I was thinking today about how people assume they know what's best for someone else and often base the decisions they make according to that assumption. Assuming -  not usually a good thing.

***What we think about is what we create is another thought that's been floating around my head today. I need to bring more focus on what I want to create next and I think I know what that is.

***Of course, August 25th always holds special moments where I have one on one time with someone who was very special to me. Happy Birthday son! It's hard to believe this year would see you as a grown man in your mid forties.

By the way, all three of your sisters could use a hand to get through some stuff these days. See what you can do will you. Love Mom

2 comments:

  1. It's always so good to get back home! I haven't even left yet (for my upcoming trip to a wedding in Calgary), and already I'm looking forward to getting home.

    Nice that you're still talking to your son. I need to talk to Mom more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I still talk to my son. A good time to talk to your mom would be when you go on your walks.Seems like the perfect time to me.

      Delete