Tuesday 11 August 2015

Passion Stirs

Passion - sometimes I'm burning with it and I don't know what to do with it. I look at this poppy, the first that came up and bloomed in the many I planted, and boom, there it is making me all bubbly inside.


It ignites my passion to live, to survive, to thrive, to come alive, to stand in my truth and to to find words to express myself and share that with the world

A flower, a poppy does that to me. So you can just imagine all the other things that stir me inside and want to make me burst at the seams.

I read this quote today and this too ignited my passion.

"Nothing can fill the emptiness that remains in a space vacated by a passion that we have tossed aside." Madisyn Taylor

When I fill my day with things other than my passion to write, at the end of the day I feel this emptiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment