Sunday 3 January 2016

Joy Ride #2

I had a Joy Ride to High Prairie to see a doctor today. Again, it's about a 50 minute ride there and another 50 back, this time in the opposite direction then going to Peace River. Again I waited 3 hours and again I didn't get to see a doctor.

I'm not even going to say more about that.

The good news is, I managed to go for a walk for a 3rd day in a row. I walked around town this time. And I mean around the whole town. It doesn't take long to do in a place with a population of 305 people. I wonder,if maybe that includes the cats and dogs.

I went around my old school where I did my grades 3 to 12. It's still going strong and welcoming students every year. Who would have thought I'd be back here all these years later. Life is full of surprises!

No comments:

Post a Comment