Sunday 24 January 2016

Shoveling Our Way Out

There was a lot of snow to shovel when we got home. Had to park the SUV on the street, walk to the house for the shovels, then start digging our way out, or is it in?

Look at these neat snow sculptures at my friend's place down at the lake. Aren't they something?

Filled up the gas tank before leaving Grande Prairie. Hola! I haven't fueled up at this kind of price since I don't know when. You won't hear any complaints from me. Not a one!


 It was a nice weekend away albeit a busy one. Would have been nice to have an extra day to do nothing more than relax but it was a quiet evening at home after we got ourselves in here.

It's back to work tomorrow. Plus, I still have to shovel my way to the backyard and the wood pile. There are tunnels meandering through the yard now.

No comments:

Post a Comment