Sunday 2 October 2016

Fire Gazing

Staying overnight at my daughter's place in Edmonton tonight. Made the trip down here this morning to give some friends a ride and will be leaving tomorrow afternoon sometimes to make my way back home.

Karen has a gazebo set up in the back yard. We sat in there tonight with the fire pit going at our feet. It was toasty warm in there. A nice cozy relaxing time after a yummy ham and scalloped potato supper.


Got to see my granddaughter Sadie, who's already in grade 8, and my grandson Cole, who's in grade 10, so it was quite the treat. I enjoyed my visit even if it was short.

Apparently Cole and Sadie get up between 6 and 6:30 to get ready for school so I'd better get some shut eye since I have to be out of here early too. Appointments and things to run around and do before I make the 5 hour trip back home tomorrow. 

And what a switch around in weather we had today. Let's hope that sunshine keeps coming and the white stuff stays away for a long time yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment