Friday 18 December 2015

Oh Christmas Tree!

Never did make it out to the bush to fetch a Christmas tree this year.

But look at the one we set up outside for us to gaze at through our living room window.

Works for me!

It actually looks quite pretty with the fresh snow fall we got today.

The tree is decorated with lights and bells so when it sways in the wind it's like a wind chime that plays Jingle Bells.

I don't think I've ever not had a Christmas tree in the house. Pumpkin is going to miss out. She's not going to be able to hide under the tree as she's always done in previous years.

Tomorrow I'm going to Grande Prairie to face the shopping crowds. Groan....... I already know it's going to be like a zoo out there. That will teach me for waiting until the last weekend before Christmas to get it done. Oh well, onward Ho I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment