Wednesday 9 September 2015

Abundance

 
 Abundance doesn't necessarily mean a huge bank account or no money worries. At least not in my books. I lived abundance today. Abundance and gratitude. I had a full day of clients. I sat by the river to have my lunch and was able to appreciate and be touched by what I saw. 

Unfortunately the camera on my phone doesn't do justice to the colors I got to feast my eyes on.

Coming home late does have it's advantages. I got to see the sunset as well as the sunrise.

 And talk about abundance. Look what I spotted on my way to work and stopped to do some picking while being mindful to say thank you. How can you not smile when you're standing in a field full of these smiley faces.

These three giant ones landed on my front deck. The others were a give-away!

No comments:

Post a Comment