Monday 28 September 2015

Stubborn Ass

That's what I think I am sometimes. Maybe most times. Not in a bad way (at least I hope not), but in a determined sort of way. I hate to give up on things.

Unless of course it has to do with math calculations, sewing something, or brain teaser puzzles that make me want to pull my hair out. Those kind of things make me crazy and I sometimes I walk away with a few choice words trailing behind.

For other kind of things though I can be pretty persistent. That's it - persistent. It's a much better explanation than the title I gave this post. I like that. Persistent!

Now here's a farmer being persistent in finding ways to use his creativity!

My schedule bounced around today. Stick around with me and you never know where the day will take you. I get up, look at my schedule and prepare for what's ahead and then, wham! Just like that, I get phone calls, cancellations, rescheduling, new appointments, and my whole day takes on a different spin. Thank goodness I can flow with change pretty easily otherwise I'd have a noose around my neck by now.  

It's a full day tomorrow but there's already been one change made. Who knows what the rest of the day will bring. But then, life is like that sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment