Saturday 19 September 2015

Fall Is In The Air

It takes me two hours to go around and cut all the grass with that push mower. Next time I do it I will use "map my walk" app which will tell me how many kilometers I'm walking. I'm curious to know. I don't have a whole lot of time to go for walks these days so when it comes time to cut grass I take it as my exercise and walking time.


Once all the outside work is done I'm going to start walking just for the joy of walking and I'm going to check out the yoga classes that have started in our area. I need to stretch and exercise all those sore muscles before they turn into a pretzel and there's no way of untying them.

There's a chance of rain again this afternoon, Sure hope the weather man is wrong. Don't need anymore rain right now. Poor farmers are having a tough enough time trying to get that harvest in.

I'm looking forward to a trip to Vancouver this coming Wednesday. It's a real treat to travel through the mountains at this time of the year. The snow capped mountains accented with the many colors of fall is always such a treat to experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment