Wednesday 4 January 2017

Difficult and Pleasant Things.

It makes for weird broken up kind of days when I start work in one town and end in another.

I'm having a hard time to establish fixed days for my two offices. It should be simple but it isn't. Clients vary and needs vary and I end up driving myself crazy trying to accommodate the many varied clients needs.

"I only have Friday off and I can't take time off work on any other day."
"I only have Mondays off or I could come to see you at noon during my lunch hour?"
"I don't have a babysitter during the day."
"I can only come after 5 pm."
"Do you see people in the evening or on weekends?"

I look forward to the day where I can operate out of only one office and I can cut down on my travel time. I'm hoping to see that happen in the not to distant future.

Andree's granddaughter is staying with us for a few days. She's a lovely young lady. The only thing is she couldn't leave her Peaches behind so she had to bring him with her. Us two Grandmas are taking turns making sure the little guy doesn't experience too much stress with having to be relocated for a few days.

And of course, once he settles down for a nap, there's no way we can move.It's a tough job but somebody's gotta do it!

Yikes! The hair on my arm is just as thick as the hair on Peaches. My turn to be on nap time watch.
I'ts a good thing we're not into spoiling cats!

No comments:

Post a Comment