Tuesday 17 January 2017

Hola - Is How They Say Hello in Mexico

Today we traveled to Edmonton. And tomorrow, yup, we're on our way to Mexico!!

I should be in bed instead of sitting at my computer but when do I ever listen to the "should's?"

We have to be up at 4:30 am to be at the airport 2 hours before departure time.

Had a great evening though. Went shopping for some new luggage then out for supper with my daughter Karen and Steven.

We invited them back to our hotel so we continue our lively discussions while enjoying our time in the pool and hot tub. It was a great meal and good time shared in good company.


Don't we look like a happy bunch. There's nothing like a good soak after a long road trip.


Andree said I look all smug like the cat who lapped up the whole saucer of milk. I guess I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment